More upgrades and conveniences are coming to the MyUFHealth online patient portal, which continues to experience significant increases in registration and usage.
MyUFHealth has been available to UF Health patients since 2014. This secure web portal allows existing patients to access parts of their medical record and schedule appointments directly with their primary care provider. In addition, users can view released test results, request prescription refills, pay balances and communicate electronically with their providers.
Beginning in April 2019, patients will also be able to:
- Set up email alerts when a balance is available
- Save specific providers as “favorites” for quicker scheduling in the future
- Upload advance directives, including living wills, making them readily available in the electronic health record
- View and edit personal information, such as preferred name and emergency contacts
- View recent test results from the MyUFHealth homepage
“We look forward to soon introducing these enhancements,” said Kris Conroy, RN, an application support manager for University of Florida Jacksonville Physicians Inc. We believe the upgrades will provide further convenience and ease of use for patients.”