UF Health Jacksonville’s annual open enrollment period is Oct. 17-31. Selections can be made by clicking on the Self Service link under the Employee Services drop-down menu on the Bridge during this time. Changes made during open enrollment become effective Jan. 1, 2019.
- The vendor fair at UF Health Jacksonville is Oct. 17 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Oct. 18-19 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the LRC Atrium.
- The vendor fair at UF Health North is Oct. 22 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the administration conference room.
- On-site enrollers will be available at UF Health Jacksonville in the LRC Atrium Oct. 17 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on weekdays Oct. 18-31 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- On-site enrollers will be at UF Health North in the administration conference room Oct. 22-26 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Open enrollment is the only time of year employees can make changes to benefits without a qualifying event. Please print and save your confirmation of enrollment to ensure your selections are correct.
Information about the 2019 benefits plan is available on the Bridge. Click on the Employee Services drop-down menu and then the Benefits link to view the plans.
- Documentation will be required for dependents you add to any benefits plan. Specific requirements will be available on the Bridge. Dependents will not be added if this documentation is not provided.
- To continue coverage for your spouse or domestic partner, supporting documentation will need to be provided before the end of the enrollment period. Submit either the front page of your 2017 tax form, a joint household bill, joint bank account or credit account statement, or joint mortgage statement dated after Aug. 1, 2018. The document must list both your name and your spouse’s or domestic partner’s name, date and mailing address.
- Flexible spending account, or FSA, funds must be used for services provided on or before Dec. 31, and you have until March 31, 2019, to turn in your receipts for your 2018 FSA expenses. Unused balances up to $500 automatically roll over in 2019 as long as you re-enroll in a FSA account for the 2019 plan year. Please note that during open enrollment, the default selection is “waived” for FSA accounts. You must manually select and enter an amount in order to enroll or re-enroll in a FSA account for the 2019 plan year.
If you have any questions about your benefits, email MyBenefits@jax.ufl.edu or call the UF Health Jacksonville benefits line at 904.244.9651